Wednesday, March 26, 2008

How was your Easter????

Did the Easter bunny come to you??? our easter bunny brought chocolate for everyone lese ...but mummy!!, never fear I am a great scavanger and there is plenty of it here to go round.

We spent most of our Easter break over at my mum and dad's. They have just put up a carport and Kelly went over to paint the underside of it. That in itself probably should have taken a day, but I got him to paint some outdoor furniture I have been eyeing off at mums while he had his spray gun out. Turned out to be alot more work that I first thought, but at least he got something done huh???LOL

I had every intention of getting some scrapping done over the break I imagined 4 days of relaxing paper bliss...not so, I did get one page done in bettween chasing the 2 year old around my mothers beautiful house, so I thought I would share



Ok so it's not the best work I have ever done, but it's...well...OK

Lu and I had a lovely 'Ladies' day yesterday, driving about a little in my Mummy's new car. A beautiful BRIGHT red Viva...LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

Not sure what I am going to do today..to scrap or to clean? that is the question...hmmmm tough choice huh?

BIG HUGS to you and yours

Cass xxxx

1 comment:

sam said...

C'est ma page préférée, elle est trop belle, j'aime se douceur, son romantisme, et ce style shabby, I love ***