Tuesday, March 4, 2008

And now for some OTP sharies

Well I just thought seeing as I have done these things I might as well share them too

This first one is a Kasier Craft Timber canvas, basically a peice of MDF with a hole for hanging cut out of the back...but VERY nice to use and Very nice to cover in paper. The bling word is also from Kasier and at CyberScraps we have the whole range of them in pink and clear...totally gorgeous!!!!




This is a Scrapware tage album I have done. I used some monster playing cards to cover it and some really cool tape for the edges (thanks to the fab Lu for the 'vorrowing of product...again...lol)



And this is a decorative bucket that I made up for a friend of DH's baby. My little sister Trisha actually gave me the bucket for my birthday with a beautiful plant in it, and I had the flowers lying around for ages. The wings are Grungeboard and this stuff totally comes into it's own when you have to bend it around something...love love love



well me thinks that's it for now...busyy little blogger I have been in the last couple of days huh??

take care

Cass xxxx

3 comments:

Scrapaholic 'tine said...

Hi Cass loving your work it sooo good. I pop in every so often and love to get inspired by your work. TFS

kerry said...

Hi Cass,

you have been a busy little bee,Love the pic of Lily on the mdf board.take care Kerry xx

sam said...

Whaouh ! cet albume est d'enfer,j'aime ce rouge et noir qui donne ce coté pétillant aux pages!
PS: pourquoi je suis si nulle en anglais ???