Monday, December 24, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well guys, it's Christmas eve, and I do hope everyone is rushing around in a mad panic, just so I don't feel alone!!!!

Like most mummies I have a late night of wrapping and arranging ahead of me, but I thought I wouls just quickly drop a post to say that I hope everyone has a great....and somewhat relaxing Chrissy and that the new year brings joy and happiness to you all!!!!!!

I also thought I would just quickly thank all those wonderful people that have said such wonderful and encoraging things in regard to my HM's and masters entries...THANK-YOU so much (I feel very special!!!)

Heres a couple of LO I did at a crop on Saturday at the fabulose Lexie's house!! thanks to to all the ladies there it was great to put some faces to the names and take some time out from the christmas rushing around and met you all!!!!




Again MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours!!!!!

(((((((((((((BIG SQUISHY HUGS))))))))))))))))))

Cass xxxx

1 comment:

Kat Thompson said...

Merry Christmas Cass! Hope you and your family had a great day.

Loving the new pages, the felt ribbon looks fantastic on them both, and the butterfly is adorable! Still drooling over your masters entries, they're amazing!