Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!!

Hey Guys...I hope everyone has had a safe and Happy new year!!!

I was really really boring...I actually went to bed at about 9pm, no real celebrations for me. We had a lovey luch on new years day with the family though...all of us together makes 17 people, quite a party all on it's own!!!!

Well, I made a pretty thing today that I thought I would share. Not 'exactly' scrapbooking a guess, although it contains most of the elements...just no paper or photos LOL


I am going to put her on my dressing table, you see I made a smaller one for my sister Rebekah for her birthday, only red, and I was happy enough with the results to make one for me...just bigger!!!! I just she stands about 40cm tall, no where near Hazel...so perhaps I should call her peanut!!

Have a good one

Hugs
Cass xxxx

3 comments:

kerry said...

Hey CHICCIE ABOUT TIME YOU UDATED LOL.Happy new year to you and your family the new peanut looks real cute.Love Kerry

Alicia Sharp said...

This is beautiful! I lvoe all the buttons and the vintage look of it. It is amazing!!

Jodi Dolbel said...

Oh I love that Cass - how gorgeous!!!