Friday, January 11, 2008

Hidee HO......

Well It's Friday...YEAH!!!!!!

Firstly the GRUNDGEBOARD arrived at Cyberscaps on wednsday...and let me tell you it looks totally amazing!!!! can't wait to play with it today!!!!

anyways here's some of the efforts of the last couple of days

this first one is my OLW challenge. Using the word 'step'. well these are my son's size 15 school shoes and my newphew Toby's size 0 sandels....so hard to believe that I once bought a similar pair for Kris, now a small family could live in his shoe....LOL



These other LO's inclued one using the new 'Rusty Pickle' papers that I am totally in love with!!!






Well I am off to the shop, and the lovely Jodi is coming in tonight for a Yak...looking forward to that

Anyways have a great weekend....:):):)

Hugs
Cass xxxx

2 comments:

Lynn said...

absolutely gorgeous layouts! Love your take for the OLW challenge! Great picture too!

Lynn
OLW

kerry said...

These are great as usual Cass say hi to Jodi for me.
Mwah Kerry