Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New stuff, New stuff, NEW STUFF!!!!!!

Oh Man, we have soooo much beautiful new things in the shop right now!!! yesterday was my first day back in the shop after the Chrismas break and woweeeee, YUM YUM YUM.

I'll start at the beginning

Basic Grey' s new 'Two Scoops' range is in and it is TOTALLY Fab. There are no more die-cuts, they are all stickers YEAH!!!!!! the alhabets and shaps are just to die for and the chipboard to soooo cool...and all shelf adhesive too!!!

beautiful girlie papers, but not one to stick to the obvious the first LO I did with it was all all four of my kids, so with 3 boys in the pic, I stuck to the blues within the range



Now I guess this stuff isn't 'hot of the press' new, we have had it a little while, but I have been meaning to do something with Marah Johnsons 'coffee' range for a while. I did this canvas, and I will probably hang it in the shop. I don't know about you guys, but I am a total coffee addict...about 15...or so, cups a day. Really really really should cut down!!!


Now Rusty Picky have brought out this really cool range of acrylic mini ablums, they come in all sorts of shapes and are really fun to work with, I used the new fancy pants double sided parer on this one as well as Kaisers new self adhesive felt strips....another new love of mine.

Rusy pickle also have a new range of papers that are just to die for...will probably get onto those on Wednesday



So I hope everyone is surviving the school holidays...rock on the 29th I recon!!! not that the kids have been too bad, and I must say I do enjoy the lazy mornings, even if Ronin still wakes at 5 am and a sleep in is impossible, I can potter abound without having to watch the clock.....NIOCE!!!!!

well, I guess I will be back on wednesday

BIG HUGS

Cass xxxx

1 comment:

kerry said...

love that new basic gray paper Cass and a happy new year too you too.Mwah Kerry