Saturday, December 1, 2007

All About Eve Challenge

All About Eve's Challenge for this Fortnight is
'Hindsight' and I suppose I may do a few little things differently if I had the power of hindsight, but honestly not much...I problably wouldn't have gotten a wee bit too drunk at Lu's hens night...or perhaps I would have not spent some of the money I needed right before those massive bills came in...but not much eles I think. I recon that it's better to look forward, not backwards....so here's my LO



I also did these others in the shop yesterday. My first one from the wedding pics...anit my girl beautiful!!!!????!!!!!



And this is my Newphew Toby, we had a bit of a photo shoot on Thursday....man is this kid GORGEOUS!!!!! Love him to bits. Really I wanted to call the LO 'This kids got Chunk' cos his is a bit of a budda...too darn cute though for that

Thanks for popping by in my little world....I would love to know who comes by, so a comment would be really cool......Wink, Wink Wink!!!!!

Hugs and Kisses

Cass xxxx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layouts as always, love the flower girl one she was indeed beautiful.
Just have to add that you looks gorgeous at the wedding!!

susan j said...

HELLO!! I have come to visit!! Sorry I haven't popped in for ages!! I didn't realise you weren't on my blogroll!! But I fixed that up now!! Your work is stunning as always!!

Yvette Adams said...

I check your blog all the time but haven't posted for ages. Sorry! I still can't get over how you churn em out! You must have a fantastic collection of albums. :)

kerry said...

Hey Cass the layouts are great as usual,and Trav says hi lol.

lynn wood said...

gorgeous lo's Cass....you dd looks so pretty in the flower girl lo, cant wait to see more.

Angelgurl24 said...

Hey Cass,

Check out my new blog!!

Love the layouts. Your so BrillienT!!!!