Friday, December 7, 2007

One Little word Challendge....and a week of LO's

Well guys, I have had a really busy week. Been here, there and everywhere it seems. But anyways, I have taken a little minute to update my Blog

Heres my take on the OLW Challenge. The word is 'Live' and I have done the LO on my beautiful angel Mikayla. I swear not a days goes by that I don't think about her or miss her with the whole of my soul, to me she will never be dead...she lives.....in my heart and my mind and my dreams.



So here is the others that I have done this week....a bit of mish mash of everything.












Today I am off to the shop for a couple of hours, and then heading down the Gold coast to spend a fortune of Kris's uniforms for next year...HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY.....NOT!!!!!

And we have a crop on this evening at Cyberscraps too...so at least that will be fun

anyways, have a good one

Hugs

Cass xxxx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Such lovely LOs - I love your work, you are truly an artist!

Lynn said...

WOW! Gorgeous layouts! love what you did with the word Live! Great blog!

Lynn
OLW

Cheryl Wray said...

BEAUTIFUL layouts...especially the very touching one for OLW.

kerry said...

CAss you always do inspiring layouts how the hell do you do so many in one week and they are all fab.I am always touched by the Mikayla ones maybe its the name but your true love and devotion to her is inspirational.Wish i was up there with you guys.take care Love Kerry

Anthea said...

WOW what gorgeous LOs Cass!!!

BrigitteG said...

Wowwww ! Casssss !!
All of these LOs are ....stu-nning !! loooooooove them all and your special one 'Live' is sooo meaningful. Thanks for sharing your work, your thoughts !