Tuesday, February 5, 2008

VERY EXCITING!!! Scrapware DT announcement

Hey guys,
Just thought I would let you know, The Lovely Ange from Scrapware (manufactures of FANTASTIC chipboard products) announced thier DT yesterday, and one of them is ME!!! YEAH!!! so ecited, I love Scrapware and use thier products all the time anyways :):):).

The other ladies on the team are-----

Kim Arnold, NSW

Karen Day, QLD

Coby Kooy, VIC

Kathie Link, SA

Michelle Vass, VIC

Pretty cool company huh???

anyways just thought I would share one bit of exciting news for me, another bit yet to come....curious??????

thanks for having a read

hugs Cass xxxx

4 comments:

Lexie said...

Congratulations Cass!!

kerry said...

congrats Cass thats great way to go girl and you have great girls beside you.

Scrapaholic 'tine said...

Congrats Cass. I love your work and pop by your blog regularly. Your work is inspiring no wonder they snapped you up. Looking forward to hearing the other bit!!!
Scrapaholic 'tine

Manon Keir said...

Congrats Cass!! Well deserved and I agree with you, great bunch of girls!