Monday, February 25, 2008

Prima Paintables!!!

So I have been very busy painting and colouring in...even my darling mum coloured one in for me...thanks Ma, and today I got around to actually using the creations and making them into LO's. Let me tell you they are so much fun!!

we have the entire range at CyberScraps, so if your up for a little colour creativity give em a go!!!!








as for me, well I am doing OK, nothing like a total brain melt down to put things in perspective. Family first I recon, have any of you heard of the rocks, pebbles and sand theory??. Well it goes something like this....
The most important things in your life are your rocks, things like family, friends, love and respect. Next are the pebbles, also important things, food on the table, a roof over your head, a job you love, you get what I mean. And then there is the sand, all those other things that take up your life, those new shoes you want, even folding the clothes or cleaning the floor etc. The theroy goes that if you have a jar that represents your life and you fill it with sand you will have no room for the rocks or even the pebbles. So always put the rocks in first and then the pebbles and the sand will flow around them...you get????

Well I guess we all get caught in the sand sometimes and I recon that has been my problem, so time for me to concerntrate on the rocks and pebbles a bit more, and all will be good!!!

sorry for the deep and meaningful, but thanks for having a read if you got this far

big hugs

Cass xxxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cass !!
i oh so looove this Theory and you put it sooo well... i guess it makes sense !!! i 'll try to remember these !!
as for the LOS ?? amaaaaazing stuffs you've done there !! just aweeeeesome !! :)

Lexie said...

I am glad things are getting back on track Cass.

These LO's are awesome! There is not enough words to say how much I love them!

Anonymous said...

I am loving these LO's CAss!! How do you get the time?

Scrapbooking 4 Less said...

Gorgeous Layouts Cass and I love your Rock, Pebbles and Sand theory i'll be sure to look into my Rocks and Pebbles a bit more too!

Take Care,
Shelley.
www.scrapbooking4less.com.au
Check out our Forum!