Thursday, February 21, 2008

OK so I have finally pulled my head out of my ...ummm...well you know. I have had a pretty tramatic wekk or so actually. Kelly's boss, well the guy he has been working for on and off for the last 8 years died friday before last. He was only 44 and had an unexplained motorbike accident. No one knows why but he is a VERY safe rider and somehow he just ran straight into a post. His funeral was last friday. I haven't been to a furneral since my Mikayla's and it was held in the same cemetry that she is buried, I knew it wasn't going to be easy, but I certainly wasn't prepared for exactly how difficult it ended up being. I was really a mess, and it has taken me quite a while to get my head around it all, it all brought back so much pain and hurt that I wasn't expecting and so I apologise if I have been a bit absent, not only here on my blog, but in most places.
To be perfect honest I have been pretty absent in my own brain too, but I am feeling sooooo much better now, and no doubt I will be back to myself in no time...whatever that is ...lol

Anyways even amoungst all my brain crap I have managed to get some LO's done, in fact I have found that over the last couple of weeks scrapping has been my constant sanity. Particually the new Prima paintables...so therapudic, just sitting and colouring in...I guess it is like bringing out ones inner child of sorts, even though I believe my inner child has been having more than a couple of tantrums of late.

OK, so I thought I would share what I have been up too.






So thanks again to all of you that read my little bloggie, and all the lovely comments. Cass is back on her horse so to speak and back on track

hope you are all having a great day :):):)

big squishy hugs

Cass xxxx

2 comments:

Flinders Pony Club said...

VERY BEAUTIFUL, i love the layouts. I am glad you are feeling stronger....scrapping is such a good theripist, should nearlly be paid an hourly rate!!! LOL...talk soon xx Hugs Alana

Lexie said...

These LO's are stunning Cass!

I am sending you big hugs!