Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Papercrafts Festival

And now for my second bit of SUPER EXCITING news. Scrapbooking memories have ask me to represent them at the Papercrafts fesival here in Brisbane in June...YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I will be teaching a class...but more about that later......


I am absolutley THRILLED to have been asked, and I am really looking forward to seeing the SM ladies again.I will also be doing a couple of lectures too apparently (bit nervous about that bit, I mean I know I can talk for 20mins...but really not sure who would want to listen....lol) So that's pretty exciting HUH???

So maybe some of you Brissy ladies would like to come along....maybe? :):):)

Anyways I did get a few LO's done today, and I share, as I do






Well thanks so much for having a read, and sharing in a bit of my excitement, I really do feel incedibly blessed right now!!!

BIG SQUISHY HUGS

Cass xxxx

8 comments:

kerry said...

congrats Cass you are on a roll way to go girl i'm proud of you.Take care Love Kerry

Lexie said...

This is such wonderful news, I know a heap of people who are going to the show so we will certainly be there showing our support!

Great layouts too!

Anthea said...

congratulations on all of your latest success!!! more wonderful LOs also

Scrapaholic 'tine said...

Hi Cass

Congratulations again wow what fabulous news and how exciting for you. I live in Darwin and made it to one about 3 years ago and loved the whole day I spent there. cheers Chrisitne

KimA said...

Hey Cass- I have been dropping by before but thought I would leave a little message to say hi! I am looking forward to working with you on the team :o)

Anonymous said...

woooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo!
Babe! Such exciting news with Scrapware AND with Papercrafts too!
2008 is looking great for you mate!
So happy for you :)
Lusi x

Anonymous said...

woooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo!
Babe! Such exciting news with Scrapware AND with Papercrafts too!
2008 is looking great for you mate!
So happy for you :)
Lusi x

Anonymous said...

WOWWWWHOOOOHHHH !! that is AWWEEESOME NEWS Cass !! yeahhh you must be sooooo excited !!
Well done !!!