Thursday, February 21, 2008

OK well today turned out to be pretty darn good...FUN, Lu came over and we scrapped...not in the shop, but here at home and it was FUN!!!! and productive too, the kids all pretty much behaved themselves, and there was little or no fighting and nothing got broken and no one was hurt...very sucessful day all in all....lol

heres what I did .......






Lu produced some amazing stuff today ...hope she puts it on her Blog so you guys can have a look before they are wisked away to be published...cos I am sure they will...lol

well I hope everyone has had a good day too, and I am truely thankful for today and the stree relieving fun it has been

big hugs

Cass xxxx

3 comments:

Lexie said...

So happy your day went well Cass.

The LO's are awesome. I better go and check out Lu's blog and see if she is sharing too!

kerry said...

hey Cass all the layouts are amazing sorry to hear about the last couple of weeks hang in there.Hugs to you sweetie.take care Love Kerry xx

Unknown said...

the great thing about bloghopping is coming across a blog like yours- your work is just fab!! I'm adding you to my favs right now!!