Sunday, September 14, 2008

One little word

Firstly, I would like to everyone one of you that left me a comment last week. I meant alot to me, really truely THANK-YOU from the bottom of my heart. I really have always believed that most scrappers are honestly some of the most thoughtful, beautiful people I have ever had the blessing to come into contact with!!...(((((HUGS)))))

ONE LITTLE WORD, 'S Challenge this week is
the word 'Love' kinda appropriate really for me after last week. So with my beautiful Daughters in mind I did this LO. After losing Mikayla I had to let alot of things go...funny silly things, like the thought that I would never be the mother of the bride or even that I would never have to buy a little girls schools uniform. I found out early on in my pregnancy that Lily was a girl, I felt that I needed to be prepared...for whatever it would be. And really I couldn't decide weather she being a girl was a good thing or a bad thing, and in the end it didn't really matter, because holding her and having her hold me back was enough to put so of the pieces of my heart back together. I truely believe that broken hearts never heal completely, that peices will always be missing, but sometimes enough of the bits can grow and mend just enough that there becomes a space where love and hope can continue to grow.

Anyways...here's my LO

I have also done a couple of projects for Scrapware this week that I thought I would share





Thanks so much again...and have a great week...:):):)

hugs

Cass xxxx

5 comments:

Maxine said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your work. That mini album is just awesome.


Will be stalking your blog more often :)

kerry said...

hey Cass you sre still a scrapping machine i see .I hope that now you have more time to yourself that i see loads more of your creations.take care Kerry xx

Lynn said...

Gorgeous layout for OLW!

Lynn
OLW

Unknown said...

Love your OLW layout its beautiful!
The scrapware projects rock!

Melissa Kennedy said...

Love your scrapping Cass.Keep scrapping from the heart