Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hi, Hello, Howdy!!!

Well how is everyones school Holidays going?, mine have been pretty good, pretty quite actually which is nice. The big boys in my household are going camping for a few days next week, so it will just be me and my 2 little ones....fantastic!! scrambled eggs for dinner....lol

Anyways, check out the photo below....is that the worlds happiest boy or what!!!!!!
My fabulous buddy Jilly no longer had a need for this absolutley Perfect spiderman doona cover, and her generous soul offered it to Ronin. Well no sooner did we get it home and out of the bag then it HAD to go on the bed.....RIGHT NOW!!!! in fact. 'Im a big boy now' he proudlt announced and just about crash tackled Daddy when he came home to show him....so proud. I guess I didn't realise how much a wiggles doona meant that you were still a baby....lol



Jilly also passed on these absolutley scrummy pink fluffy pillows, quickly snapped up and fully owned by miss fluffy princess herself....lol. I swear the girl could NEVER get enough pink in her life. They are sitting very prettily on her bed now....after much fluffing and cuddling to get them just right......:), (and yeah the background is the colour of her wall, it aint just pink it's PPPIIIINNNNKKKK!!!!!!


Talking of pink, a little while back I was somewhat accused of not doing 'pretty' LO's real well. I guess in a way I had to agree....so here's the 'Pretty' LO I challenged myself to do....pink enough????....LOL


Anyways I guess I best go off and clean up the dinner mess, from the dinner I didn't get to eat....stupid diet. I swear is there is one thing worse than cooking a meal you can't eat, it's cleaning up the mealyou didn't eat....lol

have a good one

hugs

Cass xxxx

4 comments:

kerry said...

Look at that pretty layout Cass just beautiful and she is growing up so much too.take care Kerry xx

kerry said...

Look at that pretty layout Cass just beautiful and she is growing up so much too.take care Kerry xx

Chris Millar said...

Hope you're having a wonderful school holidays Cass! Aunty Jill must be the favourite at the moment with those super pressies!

Anonymous said...

Heyyy Beaudiful Cass !!
yes...our holiday was quiet but good !!
and...loove love love this PIIIINK wall !! love pink :)