Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Design X

For this weeks DESIGN X challenge you had to randomly open up the dictionary and find a word, then incorparte it into your LO. Well I must say I did try and choose something at the back of the book...S's and T's have better words in my experience...lol. Anyways I ended up with the word Seize...yucky huh???..all I could think of was the movie Good Will Hunting, so I went with that...:):):)



Thanks for all the great comments this week....and YES I am aware of the spelling mistake, and I wish I could say that it was creative licence, but alas I am just terribly deslexic...lol. I ussally check ALL my spelling by running it by my human spell checker , the fabulously smart Lu. But on the day I did the LO I think I had already rung her about 6 times for other meanless crap, and didn't want to bother her again.
Hey does anyone eles have a bestie that you ring for no reason many times a day??? Lu and I ring each other alot...often many times a day for nothing really, we just chat while she types and I tidy up or something...like company I guess.

Anyways have a great day all...:):):)

hugs

Cass xxxx

5 comments:

Shandell said...

I work in the Telecommunication industry so I tend to avoid using the phone, but I do email 2 of my friends constantly through out the day...just a sentence here or there - mostly rambling on.. LOL

kerry said...

Hey Cass the spelling police caught you lol.I didnt even notice it lol.Anyways yes i have afriend that i talk to all the time about nothing and everything everyone should have one lol.take care Kerry xx

Dena said...

I love the word you got, and I would have done the EXACT same thing. Carpe Diem is such a great subject for a layout.
You did a fabulous job and I am so happy you played along with DesignX!

Dena said...

I love the word you got, and I would have done the EXACT same thing. Carpe Diem is such a great subject for a layout.
You did a fabulous job and I am so happy you played along with DesignX!

Nancywithajones said...

OH I LOVE THE WORD YOU GOT GIRL! That page is soo so cute!