Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Another Scrapjack....lol, and Art is found

Well after scrapping yesterday....and LOVING it, I thought I would do a bit more today. The lovey Lu put me on to this challenge blog ART IS FOUND and thier challenge this month is to use music paper. One of the Lovely ladies that used to come into the shop gave me this really old sheet music a long while ago and I haven't used it in ages...it was so much fun to break it out again!!!


And as you can probably see from my previous post I did do the Aussie Scrap jack challenge, and lucky for me it was accepted for publication, but I had so much fun doing it, I thought why not do it again....LOL


Well thanks for having a lookie....be back soon...:):):)

hugs

Cass xxxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done again foryour publications there girly !! i mean...look at those aweesome LOs and beaudiful work of art you're doing ...of course !! :)

lusi said...

hi honey :) love the layouts - isn't the art is found great? love to everyone your way :)
lus x

Kara said...

Gorgeous layout! Thanks for playing! :D

Melissa Kennedy said...

fantastic layouts love. When you find that mojo that is missing can you help find mine....

Melissa Kennedy said...

fantastic layouts love. When you find that mojo that is missing can you help find mine....