Friday, November 16, 2007

Quick update.......

Hey Guys!!! My busy week continues on....but I just thought I would quickly share what I have been up to.

These photo frames were given to me by a lovely friend Sharon. Ofcourse they were really nice in thier own right...but I couldn't leave them like that. I got Kelly to screw some eye hooks into the frames and chained them all together. I have it hanging in my bedroom. The 'Four good reasons' title came about , not really from any sort of sentimentality, just because I see it when I wake up in the morning...and I hate getting out of bed, so I figured I needed a reason to...well I am 'lucky' enough to have Four, and If I don't get out of bed, they will surely distroy the house!!!! Covered the frames in Buzz and Bloom chipboard.



Oh and I did this LO a while ago for the 'green Tara' competion, and sent it away before I had a chance to send it...I liked it though


Well guys, I am off to a busy weekend of fun and frolicking...will let you know how Lu's Hen's night goes...ofcourse I will be bringing my camera...have a few surprises planned for her....nudge nudge wink wink

Have a good one

Cass xxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Cass !!
been back from o'seas and am busy too getting back to normal but just thought to quickly comment on those beauuuudiful photo frames !!
and of course fantastic LO !! love it !! :)

kerry said...

Hey Cass,just letting you know that i'm home safley thanks for such an enjoyable weekend.Have a great time at Lus wedding this weekend .Mwah Kerry