Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy Monday

How was everyones Weekend????

I had a quiet one. A minor mircle did occur though, all the clothes in my house were either being wore, or clean folded and put aways...TRUELY AMAZING!!!!! and the older boys and I cleaned out thier bedroom, and knock about an inch off the dust....gotta love boys!!!!


Anyhoo....this is my 'ALL ABOUT EVE' LO. It's supposed to be a LO on our Idol. Now don't get me wrong there are plenty of people and things I admire...just not idolise, so I figured I would put my own spin on it.

I think the older I get the more I hate money and the power it has. Weather you have it or you don't there seems to be this overwhemling controling infulence. To me there are soooo many more inportant things, and money is mearly a nessasary evil...just my opinion



I was in the shop today too...I so love sitting and scrapping in there, the Mojo seems to flow. Here's today's efforts






Well guys, thanks for having a lookie....and have a great week!!!!!!

BIG HUGS

Cass xxxx

4 comments:

Marjolein said...

I thinks your AAE layout is great! You are right with the money part, but it would be nice if I had a bit more though:-)

And did you do all these layouts in the shop......wow...... they are awesome!!!

Lea Adcock said...

I totally love your layouts Cass. Absolutely Stunning.

Lea

Paula J Atkinson said...

Love all of your layouts, fabulous colour & elements to each.
great take on the AAE challenge, false idol is great really as many people worship things that are not people just objects. My sister worships shoes.

Sarah Youde said...

I LOVE your take on the AAE challenge - fab!