Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Back in the shop!!!! YEAH!!!!!!

Well life is starting to get back to a little bit of normality. Lu and I were back in the shop today after having a week off for the wedding. Which means I finally got a little lookie at my stash. Probably not my best work, but it was nice to play with paper again. It has only been 10 days, but it seems like ALOT longer!!!!!



I did this LO ...a double...SHOCK HORROR PANIC!!!!! (I nver do doubles) in honor of out dear Maggie the wondefully talented Chef?scrapper that fed us all sooo well at the retreat a couple of weeks ago that my tummy may never be happy with spag bol again!!!!


OK guys I am off...hopefully I May get a couple of challenges done in the next couple of days....woo hooo


HUGS

Cass xxxx

1 comment:

Maggie T said...

Cass, I love your work, truly I do, but you made the double layout public??? EEEK! Everyone can see me!! gasp.
You have done some major layouts this week! I dont know how you do it! Beautiful work, yet again.