Thursday, April 10, 2008

Well I broke her in!!!

I couldn't wait for Lu to start scrapping on my new bench. My poor bestie has been sooo darn busy trying to get her typing business up and running I have bearly seen her. I miss her, but you know, we all have to do the things we do!!! Thinkin' of ya babe
Anyways, I am not sure that I came up with anything mind blowing here but it was really fun to just play for a while




Well it's crop night tommorrow night and I will be catching up with Lu then and all the other lovely ladies, hope everyone has a fantstic weekend

Big hugs

Cass xxxx

2 comments:

kerry said...

I hope you tydied it up afterwards too. You are very lucky great layouts chiccie.take care Love Kerry xx

sam said...

I love your style ...Sorry but my anglish is so baaad and i just want to say i love creations,...C'est trop beau, j'adore !!!