Thursday, April 10, 2008

She's done...and she's BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Well it has taken me all week, but my new improved scraproom is done...and I am feeling totally special and LUCKY!!!! I can't remeber the last time I had my OWN room, to with what I please, but here she is in all her FANTASTIC glory!!. Every little bit and bob has it's home and I know where it all is. Now the challenge will be keeping her this neat and tidy.

There are a few little things that I would like just to dress it up a little bit more, but apart from that to me this is perfect, all I need right at my finger tips. I am soooo in love with my bench I can't tell you how much!!!!







So anyone what to come play over at my house??????, as I think you can see I have probably got evnough stuff for abot 100 000 LO's....LOL just kidding, but I was totally amazed at just how much stuff I have gathered

Well School holidays are nearly over, and Kris has plenty of study to do before then so I had best go put my size 9 foot up his bum...LOL

Have a great day

HUGS

Cass xxxx

3 comments:

kerry said...

Oh my god Cass she is beautiful can i come play at your hous how lucky are you girl.Hes done an awesome job so jealous love all your stuff.take care LOve Kerry xx

Cass said...

Love the new room. Especially love that it has my name on the wall already. ;)

Melissa Kennedy said...

OMG - Cass it is gorgeous, as will everything be that will come out from it.Totally green with envy. Would love to have a room like that