Thursday, April 24, 2008

Brisbane Papercrafts convention- June 7-9

(OK so this is just a little self promotion....and I promise I won't do this sort of thing too much)

As some may already know Scrapbooking Memories asked me to represent them and tutor at the papercrafts convention in June.....SUPER exciting for little'ol me.

Here's a couple of sneaky peeks...but I think there's more infor on the site
-Papercrafts convention

you can book classes there too,with not only me, but some truely AMAZING scrappers from here and the US





Thanks for putting up with my little advertisment....:):):)

Have a great day

big hugs
Cass xxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heyyy beaudiful Cass !!
after sooooo many attempts to try leaving a comment, x fingers, this one will work !!
and yesss !! i got that ad in my mail !! CONGRATS for this talented girl !! Pity you're not teaching down Sydney !!! hmmm maybe next Festival huh ??
Well done and...yeahhh of course ! it's your blog so... if you can't advertise in your own blog then... ?? where ??? i think it's great !!!