Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Littlest man is 3!!!!!

Well my baby boy turned 3 on Sunday....so hard for mummy to believe. He is absolutely my last and therefore going to be my baby forever, but I do know he is not a baby anymore...far more a little boy. The little bugger was spoilt rotten, plenty of cars, trucks, and his current obsession, helicopters. Grandma got him a new night light and some cool clothes too....so the little guy did very well.

Of course he had to help me actually make the cake too....in my best Bridget Jones....Disaster

It is funny though I was only thinking the other day. Ronin still climbs in our bed in the wee small hours of the morning, snuggles right in and goes to back to sleep, right in between mummy and daddy. By the time all my others were 3 I certainly would have put my foot down on this way before now. All of the others would have been put straight back into their bed....I guess that's the advantage of being the baby.....mummy is alot more willing to hang on to those little things for just a bit longer.....lol
Happy Birthday to my surprise baby, the little guy I never expected to have, the one that just showed up.....that I couldn't imagine life without!!!!

Big Hugs
Cass xxxx

3 comments:

kerry said...

Cass boy he has grown up quickly i never realized he was afew months younger than MIkayla i thought he was twelve months younger.I hope you had agreat day take care Kerry xx

Kat Thompson said...

Soo cute! Happy birthday to Ronin (and there's a pressy of sorts for him on my blog).

See you friday gorgeous!

Maxine said...

Happy Birthday to your lil man Ronin. Love the photo of hime and the cake mix all over his face - too cute.