Monday, May 19, 2008

New Papers!!!!!

Few things in this world get my scrapping heart racing as much as new yummy paper!!!
At CyberScraps we just got in the new basic grey and Creative imaginations papers ...so offcourse I had to have a play!!!!!


This one is Kaiser papers (also in the shop) but the Lo is of my 12 year old son and his...ummm...little friend Jemma, aren't they just too cute!!!!! it was so funny tring to get a photo of the two of them, they kept giggling and poor Scotto went as red as a beetroot, so sweet, so innocent, so made me wish I was 12 again...for about 2.5 milli seconds!!!!!


Anyways on an ironic note, for those of you that read the previous post about Kris's bottom lip (which BTW is heal FANTASTIC, and he played footy on the weekend no worries). I took Ronin to kindy on friday, just got home after dropping him off and I get a phone call. 'better come back, Ronin has tripped over getting out of the sand pit and has put his bottom teeth through his lip!!!' CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!!!!. As it turns out is wasn't too bad an injury, a bit of a scrap on the chin and a small cut on the inside of his lip (same place as Kris's funnily enough), but the poor little guy was so scraed that thought he had to go to the hospital, like Kris, because there was so much blood!!!. He's fine now..if not a little concerned about his blood coming out his body again. I tell ya's I was very tempted to make Scott play soccer in a motorcycle helmet on the weekend...cos things come in 3's apparently, but he just laughed at me...and I was half serious!!!! that lip of his MUST be on borrowed time!!!
Neither boy will let me take a photo either..I had visions of a photo of the two of them with thier lips sticking out titled Busted!!...but they wont be in it, and it doesn't help when all Kelly says is 'just wait until Scott busts his and then you can do all 3'...men can be soooo funny...NOT!!!!

Anyways, hope everyone had a great weekend...and a great week to come!!!!

HUGS

Cass xxxx

8 comments:

kerry said...

Great layouts Cass.Poor little fella i hope his lip is better now.take care Kerryxx

Kat Thompson said...

Great pages sweetie! And eek about the boys! How horrible. Kris was so brave though, good on him. Then again, he wants to be a doctor... did he ask someone to hold up a mirror so he could watch? Very adorable Ronin moment, too, though glad he didn't have to go to the hospital.Good luck getting the photo!

Maxine said...

Wow I love your layouts. You are such an amazing scrapper. So inspirational.

Trish said...

you have amazing layouts! (love the music on your page too-i usually turn the volume down but I love that song:)

Karen Day said...

beautiful layouts!!!!

Binxcat1 said...

Stunning LOs as always chickie... Tob(y)lerone is so clever and OMG the journalling on "borrowed"... you need to put a warning "have box of tissues ready"! Simply perfect! Hope the boys lips are nearly better... but no photos is just not on! Tell them the line "Chicks dig scars"... that might get you a photo? mmmm... maybe NOT! LOL

Oh and you've been tagged... go on, check my blog if you don't believe me! LOL Mwah to you.

Leanne Stamatellos said...

definately thought you would have recovered from the big weekend at the Scrapbook Expo by now - great catching up with you and Lu - you had me laughing all the way home.

Anonymous said...

woww amaaaazing LOs !! just perfect !!!