Monday, July 13, 2009

Let me start by saying that as a general right I don't drink. Not that I have anything against a glass...or so of wine, it's just that I have sort of figured out that I am silly enough without it, and ofcourse with 4 children I don't ussally have the time or opportunity. But Saturday night was a rare occassion. My beautiful parents had bought a table at the Beenleigh PCYC charity dinner, and seeing as there are 10 of us adults in the immediate family (me,mum and dad, my sisters, and our partners) it sort of became a family event. Mum and Dad picked us up, and the kids were babysat, and I had a few glasses of champange...and then a few more.....ho hum. Probably the first time in years I have drank more that I should have, and boy did I pay for it yesterday, but at the time it was great!! I think as a family we all laughed so much our sides hurt. My sister Katie's Hubby got up and danced with me, poor guy, totally bullied him into that one!!
Anyways I took my camera and although the pic isn't great (cheak out the bottle pointing right at my Mummy's chin) it's been a long time since my sisters and I had a photo with out Mum and Dada, so I thought I would share
 

Well I guess that's it...thanks the heavens school goes back tommorrow, I have spent all day cleaning up and doing all my good little wifey chores so that tommorrow, the first day by myself in 3 WEEKS!!!, I can create something...well that's the plan anyway!!

Hugs

Cass xxxx
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rhonda Bates said...

As mothers, we all need a little blow out every now and then, just to keep the sanity and to be in touch with the rest of the world. Well done!!! Don't leave it too long between drinks nex time!!!