Saturday, April 25, 2009

ANZAC day

Hi, Hello, How are ya??
Well it's ANZAC day and for us it's the first ANZAC day that our older boys have been in the air force cadets, so they are off marching this morning and I am just so proud!!!. Kristofer hasn't been issued his blue shirt or hat yet so he is not too happy about the polo idea and I guess you can see that in the pic, but I think they both look so beautiful all the same. The Uniform really suits Scott, and he is just loving the cadets...I think you can tell...:)

Oh and guess who's been scrapping....lol
I know it's been a while, and I think you can probably tell that too, but I am starting to get my mojo back after the moving break, so lets consider these ones warm ups hey???....:)


I have actually done these two out of the new Kaiser paper ranges...




Well I guess that's it for me for right now, hopefully I will be back in the swing soon

Have a great day

Cass xxxx

2 comments:

Carol said...

Sooo glad you're back....I just love seeing your new creations....And your boys look proud, and you must be too....
Happy Anzac Day !!!
TTFN
Carol

Melissa Kennedy said...

Those uniforms are making those boys look tooooo grown up.....
and just love the way your imagination works - all the extra embellies and using things i wouldn't think of on a layout - those rings.... great layouts