Friday, November 14, 2008

Hello all.....how are we???

Now where do we start...hummmmm

how about
GOT MOJO
, Inspired by Alice in wonderland.....lol....you get?

This is my
WHITE WITH ONE
, White , Lime and scallops....gotta love 3 year old boys huh....:)

And this is my ONE LITTLE WORD, This time it's the word 'LISTEN'

Now for CATAGORY STORIES, Inspired by your telephone, now I know this isn't a LO, but the beautiful Jilly has got me all hooked on mixed media stuff right now, so I did one of those....hope it counts.....:)


And talking of mixed media...I did this one just for fun....:)


As for me, I'm all good....I think....just flat out....but then again aren't we all....lol

have a great day

Cass xxxx

4 comments:

Melissa Kennedy said...

OMG - Cass you have many hidden talents there girl... these layouts and mixed media are fantastic - go girl

Chris Millar said...

Wow girl, you've been busy!! All fabulous creations - very inspiring! Hope you're high and dry mate?

Wendy Smith said...

wow..you have been busy...these look great...love your white with 1 LO

Anonymous said...

hehehe !! this LO cracks me up with LU !! you both look soo gorgeous girls !! and the rest of your work ?? i'm always in aweee to look at them :)
thanks for sharing all these with us :)