Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday....:)....mmmmm

Hi Hello Howdy....:)

How is everyone this fine Sunday morning...lol???

Anyways firstly A big shout out to our girl Lusi whom has just announced she is expecting her 4th wee little bubba!!!!......CONGRATS babe, so happy for you Brett and the rest of the Fam!!!

As for my weekend well, we have been a little on the busy side with kids and what not. Lu came over last night and we scrapped and laughed and generally had a good time throwing some product around....as you do....lol.

I did a couple of challenge blogs.
This first on is for Category Stories, and the inspiration was the word 'ick'.....enough said....lol


I also thought I would take a chhop at the 'Inspired by Amelie' site. Not too much to say really about this...other than I think you really shouldn't take yourself too seriously sometimes, and just let the laughter fly....lol


And one just for fun. Kelly and I took the kids to Southbank a few weeks ago to cruise around the markets, and eat icecream by the water....beautiful!!!


Well I guesss that's it for me....hope all is well in your little universe

big hugs

Cass xxxx

4 comments:

Mrs Pretzel said...

LOVE what you did for Category Stories!! It was a great challenge!! Thanks for playing!

Fauve Design said...

Such a great take on the Amelie challenge!Thanks for playing <3

Fauve Design said...

Such a great take on the Amelie challenge!Thanks for playing <3

Shandell said...

Just wanted to let you know I spotted your OTP in the Christmas Kaisercraft catalogue - fantastic work!!