Wednesday, July 30, 2008

OK so you might be forgiven for thinking I have fallen off the face of the earth....lol. Well as it turns out I have had a few medical issues. After MANY doctors visits and tests and such it turns out that I have pretty bad PCO, (polycystic ovaries) which has given me diabetes, high blood pressure, weight gain, bad mood and high colesterol...apart from the pain and yuck. Not fun let me tell you, but anyways I am much medication now to control all that, so hopefully I will be back to my old slef soon.

Now that that is out of the way I can get back to the stuff I am really looking forward too. OUTBACK SCRAP convention is only a couple of weeks away and I can't even tell you how much I am looking forward to it. should be a BLAST!!!!!. Along with myself there is Lu Benson, Rachelle Mineet, Sandra Gerdes and Alana Steadman teaching. so it should be a really cool weekend.
Here's the classes I will be doing



Heres a few LO's that I have done in the last lieelt while. The first one here is with the all new 'Asian fusion' from CI....love love love this paper. We have the whole range in at
These tow are a couple of my Scrapware LO's


More 'Asian fusion and some of the super yummy scoppled edge stuff




So all is pretty well here in the Glass household now, school holiday came and went without incident...although I really enjoyed the sleep in's, I didn't get much scrapping done....lol

Oh and BIG news Ronin started Ballet classes on friday!!!!!! yeah!!! I am so excited that Kel finally let him go, the little man loves it!!, even if he has to wear tights....LOL

Hope all is well with all of you and I will be back soon....promise

HUGS
Cass xxxx

6 comments:

Chris Millar said...

Sorry to hear of all your medical probs Cass. I can imagine the worry you've had until they gave you a diagnoses. Hope you're well on the way to feeling like the old you again!
Superb layouts Missy!!! You're so clever!

Yvette Adams said...

Oh Cass that's no good. My baby sister was diagnosed with PCO and diabetes last year too. I hope you're back to your old self again soon too!

Jodi Dolbel said...

Sorry to hear you havnt been well Cass. Hope the drugs to the trick.
Ronin in tights!!! When do we see those layouts!! LOL... What a brave little man he is! SHow up all those footy players mate!!!

kerry said...

Cass glad to see you are still alive and kicking lol.Ronan in tights i will have to see that.How cute.Glad to see that you have everything under control now.take care Kerry xx

Melissa Kennedy said...

Billy Elliot eat your heart out - Here comes Ronin. Good on you and Im sure your hubby will be proud too. You poor thing too Cass, sorry to hear you haven't been well - take it easy girl...
Love you and you're in my prayers
love
Lis

Karen Day said...

gorgeous layouts!!! can i snag the KDD one for the blog???

:D

love ur stuff :D


xxx K