Friday, November 2, 2007

One Little word Challenge

I am sooo quick of the mark this time. I did my LO for 'ONE LITTLE WORD' using the word 'delight'. This is offcourse the sometimes delightful, Lilyana and Caeligh. I happen to snap this pic on tuesday while they were playing in the back yard. I have actually got no idea what they are looking at...but it sure must be interesting


I also did this LO today in the shop


Well guys, me thinks that's it. I haven't had a very exciting week I am afraid...just busy as always. Scott has cricket tommorrow, so that sort of takes care of Saturday, and on Sunday I am hoping to get some christmas shopping done. Isn't it frighening how close it is???????????

Hope everyone has a FOBO weekend

Hugs and Kisses

Cass xxxx

7 comments:

kerry said...

Cass they are beautiful Lily is a stunner for sure.take care love Kerry

Lynn said...

Love your layouts! Love what you did with the word Delight! gorgeous picture!

Lynn
OLW

Amy Castellano said...

Those are beautiful layouts and photographs!

Marjolein said...

Your OLW layout is great, wonderful colors!!

Unknown said...

I love your interpretation of the word Delight....TFS>
Robin
Http://tqmnurse.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

*********SUPERBE*

MD

Anonymous said...

superbe!!!!!