Monday, October 8, 2007

I shall Dup thee......Challenge Blog MONDAY!!!!

So I was a little busy today....so I will start at the beginning

This is my 'All About Eve' LO. The challenge was 'music' and this is my take on it. Gotta Love Marah Johnson's 'Rock star' stuff!!!!



'One little Word' 's Challenge is incorparating the word 'Gone'. I did this Lo on my elest son Kris, a child that has always been 'on loan' so to speak. He's a dreamer and so darn driven I know that I won't have him for long, it's almost like he is tolerating childhood and adolecense until is 'real' life can start..makes me sad and proud all at the same time...lol




I also did 'Aussie Scrapjack'....here's my take on it


And here a couple I did just for fun!!!



Well I guess that's it. Lu is up to her...well, you know what's ATM trying to organise a wedding, the whole thing just blows me away....so proud of her. Nothing like taking the plung and just doing it!!!!

Hope you all had a great weekend...and YEAH!!!! SCHOOLS BACK!!!!!!!!

Hugs and Kisses

Cass xxxx

10 comments:

kerry said...

graet news about Lu hey.We will have to have a hens night at the retreat.Great layouts as usual.take care
love Kerry xoxo

Scrappylicious said...

Luv your "Just So You" LO Cass.....

Marjolein said...

OMG......your work is awesome, love the papers and everything about it!!
Great AAE and OLW layouts!!! And the rest.... superb!

Lynn said...

Gorgeous layouts! WOW! Love what you did for the one little word Challenge!

Lynn

Fauve Design said...

ow your work is always so beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Fantastic layouts as always!!

Jodi Dolbel said...

Totally gorgeous layouts cass!!!

Anonymous said...

HI CASS !! wowww !! Fantastic LOs !! love them love them love them all !! no exception !!
and yeahhhh school's backk !!! :)

Deirdre Heath said...

Great jack Cass, thanks for entering :) Love all your LO's. Could you please email us a copy to aussiescrapjacked@hotmail.com so we can pop it in the slide4 show. Ta
Deexx

nikkihelen said...

I might have to "scrapjack" your already gone lo, it reached out and grabbed my attention, reminds me so much of my eldest daughter, who also wants to go to an academy like Kris, hope you don't mind if I borrow your idea....
Nikki Xx