Sunday, July 22, 2007

Green scanning!!!ARGH!!!!!!!!

NOT HAPPY JAN!!!!!!!
(or whatever my scanning wants to be called!!!!!......right now I could think of a few choice names!!!)

It appears that my scanner wasn't just having a bad day the other day....cos it has done it again....everything is GREEN!!!!!!!!!!
I will have to get the Lovely Doug (Lu's other half) to come and have a look at it I think...he is a computer genius our Dougie and has gotten me out of more techology jams than I care to think off

Anyway I wanted to share a couple of LO's I did on Friday night at our little crop...so please excuse the hue of green....(as Kermit the frog would say...'it's not easy being green'...which might be alright if your a frog, not so good if your a LO)

This is one I did of my Darling Ronin. Does anyone remeber the movie 'Michael' with John Travola??? I stole a line out of that. The ladies at kindy often say to me how beautiful my little man is, white blonde curls blowing the breeze, often he looks like a baby cherub that you see in paintings. Well let me tell you, he is most DEFINATLY NOT that kind of angel!!!!! More the kind that rains fire and brimstone I recon....an angel of destruction of sorts

I was gagging to use the Hambly rub-on wings....and was glad when this idea struck...love those rub-ons!!!!!!


Well I think this LO says more about me than it does about my daughter. We were at the park the other week when I took this. I had honestly just sat down from pushing her. The face sys it all really......I am not exactly sure what makes me a worse mummy, the fact that I am not pushing her, or the fact that I was so amused with the tanturm she pulled that I took a photo of it....lol


Well guys, I hope you all had a good weekend. Scott lost his soccer match yesterday, but we took the team to Pizza Hut for luch, so they were all happy with that. My kids had a sleep over at grandma and grandads last night and Kelly and I went and saw Harry Potter...I had such a good time, it was so nice to be 'Just Us' for a few hours and we BOTH got a sleep in this morning too...totally unheard of.
Kristofer picked up his Harry Potter book yesterday at about 2.30 in the afternoon, and had finished reading it by last night......even though he said he was going to ration out the chapters, he couldn't help himself. He won footy today too 38-12, so he is a happy camper.

Just quickly, my good buddy Alana Steadman, along with Rachelle Minette and Sandra Gredes are teaching Classes for OUTBACK SCRAP....I am mighty sure it would be fantastic. I have seen the class discriptions and it looks like so much fun. Check out her Blog for details.

Well I think thats about it. Thanks to all the ladies who left comments this week...very appreciated ((((Hugs))))))

Keep smilin'

Cass xxxx

3 comments:

Kat Thompson said...

Love, love, love the new LOs, Cass! I think the 'Michael' quote is just perfect, seems to capture the moment brilliantly.

Congrats to Kristofer on winning the game, that's awesome! And I have to agree with him, there was no way I could stop reading Deathly Hallows, either.

Anonymous said...

hi hun :)
awesome layouts...esp love the *bad mummy* which of course you are not! lol! i always take photos of my kids screaming and crying too!!!!
bummer about the scanner :( hope you get it fixed real soon!
all the best to your friends teaching classes....bet they'll be great!
lus x

kerry said...

Hey Cass,

Love these layouts too i am dying to use my hamberly rubons as well as i have a few just have to get the right piccie.