Wednesday, June 6, 2007

LO share

I have been doing a few complicated time consuming LO's lately, so yesterday a felt the need to get a few quick easy ones done...sort of like eating 2 minute noodles instead of steak...lol so I thought I would share my 'quickies'





I have had a bummer of a last couple of days. DH's car has been playing up for a while and so he decided on monday that the time has come and it had to be fixed NOW!!!!!! (he can do a really good inpersonation of a 2 year old when he wants to) Anyway after much fussing around, (by me...not him) taking the car here there and every other damnable place, the thing is costing us a small fortune. You know that song 'girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money'. I think I will do My own randition...'Girls don't like boys or cars or Money, girls like paper and a quiet place to play with it' (OK so snoop doggie dog is fairly safe because I anit no rapper baby)

Any old hoo...I am off to watch House...got a bit of a thing for Hugh Laurie, amazing blue eyes

Check ya later bill and ted

hugs and kisses

Cass xxxx

5 comments:

Flinders Pony Club said...

the quickies are great.....MEN!! I tell you I here you....Jeffs toyota just cost a small fortune and when i asked why it cost more then he first said he says oh I also got(.........) done, while I was at it!!! Seens it was pulled apart..blah blah.. AARR.... oh well I can buy scrappin supplies now....and go while I was there...Cheers ps in masters scrap mode!!!

Unknown said...

Ah Cass, I can so relate to your layout about your teenage son. Thankfully I can say that there is light at the end of the tunnel as I now have one lovely nearly 21yo who hugs and kisses me, is happy and not moody all the time, and actually talks and doesn't just grunt!

Love the Bella chipboard btw, please put my name in the hat.

I'll have to come in to the shop one day and meet you and Lu in person.

Helen Kinsela said...

Your quicky LO's are terrific Cass. I cant believe you call them quickies.
And bugger about your car (nice attempt at rapping though - hehe).
Yeah, that Bella chipboard range is fabulous (I bought some when I was up there in May with you girls and am loving it) so please put my name in too!
Cheers, Helen.

Nicole said...

Your 'quickies' are just fantasitic. Just to let you know it's not just your husband that does the 2 year old impersonation. Mine does it pretty well too.

Definitely have to agree with you on Hugh Laurie eye's they are fab.

Kat Thompson said...

These are quickies?!? Love them so much, and wow does the teen son LO bring back some memories!