Saturday, April 14, 2007

Why is Iit....sleeping in makes you feel more tired??

OK, Dh, who for a variety of reason has been in the poo all week, kindly let me sleep in all the way to 8am!!! a minor mircale in this house. I am nearly alway up well before 6, with the Son that doesn't sleep. But I tell you, I have been so tired all week that I felt I really needed it and now I feel as though I have been hit by a bus!!! SUCKS
Does anyone eles find this???

Anyway I do have some pretty cool product lying around my house at the moment. My Mind's Eye, have just realesed a new line 'Tres Jolie' and new chipboards to go with it, EMBOSSED Chipboards!!!!!! I haven't never seen that before and I am dying to give it a whack. Cath, our boss lady at Cyberscraps, ordered it all directly from America, and as far as I know we are the only ones in Australia with it...it's a bit cool. offcourse I will post up my efforts, as soon as I have a minute to produce some, but it really is a beautiful range and if you like the 'Bohemia' you'll love this. So Check it out

Oh and I have my First (and only) publication in Scrapbook Creations this month too. For some reason in the mag it is really yellow, IRL it isn't, and I always find it funny how the printing process changes the LO.
Here it is....



BIG shout out to our girl Lusi Austin too, amazing quality and AMOUNT of her work in this issue of SC too....Way to Go Girl!!!!!

Anyway I might be back later...with a LO perhaps ....lol

Hugs and Kisses
Cass xxxxx

No comments: