Thursday, March 1, 2007

New Basic Grey....yummy!!!



Today efforts!!!

I actually quilled today. (I can hardly believe it myself) but as the saying goes 'Thats what the LO wanted, so thats what the LO gets' lol

I am actually really surprised I got anything done today. The kids were going nuts!!! having one of those days. And this afternoon after we got home from Cricket training Ronin started vomiting...lovely. I think whatever this nasty bug is, it is systematically going through the family at weekly in intervals, strange really

Hugs and kisses

Cass xxxx

1 comment:

Princess Lu the Scatterbrained said...

Oh babe the quilling looks really REALLY good!!!! Please excuse my lack of faith! Sorry to hear about Ronin. I don't get it at all with you guys - worry though cos Kelly's next and that'll be fun. Playing at Clairvaux tomorrow for cricket btw!!!